Subject: [PATCH 16/18] serial: pch: Don't initialize uart_port's spin_lock.
From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 22:45:29 +0100

There is no need to directly initialize the spinlock_t in struct
uart_port. The structure is later passed to uart_add_one_port() which
initialize the complete struct including the lock member.

Remove spin_lock_init() on uart_port's internal lock.

Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/tty/serial/pch_uart.c |    2 --
 1 file changed, 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-6.8.2-rt10/drivers/tty/serial/pch_uart.c
===================================================================
--- linux-6.8.2-rt10.orig/drivers/tty/serial/pch_uart.c
+++ linux-6.8.2-rt10/drivers/tty/serial/pch_uart.c
@@ -1725,8 +1725,6 @@ static struct eg20t_port *pch_uart_init_
 		 KBUILD_MODNAME ":" PCH_UART_DRIVER_DEVICE "%d",
 		 priv->port.line);
 
-	spin_lock_init(&priv->port.lock);
-
 	pci_set_drvdata(pdev, priv);
 	priv->trigger_level = 1;
 	priv->fcr = 0;