Subject: [PATCH 07/10] drm/i915: skip DRM_I915_LOW_LEVEL_TRACEPOINTS with NOTRACE
From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 10:47:02 +0100

The order of the header files is important. If this header file is
included after tracepoint.h was included then the NOTRACE here becomes a
nop. Currently this happens for two .c files which use the tracepoitns
behind DRM_I915_LOW_LEVEL_TRACEPOINTS.

Cc: Steven Rostedt <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-6.3.0-rt11/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h
===================================================================
--- linux-6.3.0-rt11.orig/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h
+++ linux-6.3.0-rt11/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_trace.h
@@ -326,7 +326,7 @@ DEFINE_EVENT(i915_request, i915_request_
 	     TP_ARGS(rq)
 );
 
-#if defined(CONFIG_DRM_I915_LOW_LEVEL_TRACEPOINTS)
+#if defined(CONFIG_DRM_I915_LOW_LEVEL_TRACEPOINTS) && !defined(NOTRACE)
 DEFINE_EVENT(i915_request, i915_request_guc_submit,
 	     TP_PROTO(struct i915_request *rq),
 	     TP_ARGS(rq)